Cargo celebrates 10th anniversary on
May 14, 2018
A decade ago, Aloha Air Cargo opened
for business when Aloha Airlines closed its doors to passenger service and its
profitable cargo division was sold to Seattle-based Saltchuk - who had been
doing business in Hawaii
since 2000 when it acquired Young Brothers / Hawaiian Tug & Barge.
Who / What: Aloha Air Cargo celebrates milestone 10th
When / Where: Five Aloha Air Cargo stations invite the
public to their facilities to commemorate the special occasion
· May 21, 2018 Monday – Kona Station 11 am - 1 pm
73-221 U’u Street (merges from Kupipi Street), Kailua-Kona, HI
· May 22, 2018 Tuesday – Hilo Station 7 am - 9 am
95 Akahana Street, Suite 100, Hilo,
· May 23, 2018 Wednesday – Lihue Station 11 am - 1 pm
3759 Ahukini Road, Suite 101, Lihue,
· May 24, 2018 Thursday – Honolulu Station 0600 am - 730 am &
12 pm - 3
50 Elliott Street, Honolulu,
· May 25, 2018 Friday – Maui
Station 11 am - 1 pm
871 Haleakala Highway, Kahului, HI 96732
a special mahalo to customers and the public for supporting the company for ten
years, Aloha Air Cargo is hosting receptions at each of their island
facilities. Enjoy complimentary refreshments (hot dogs,
reindeer meat* – sent from sister company Northern Air Cargo in Alaska)
and more. Employees will be handing out
company logo items.
is available on site in visitor stalls.
* Reindeer (or venison), is a wild-game meat that is lower in fat and
calories than beef.