Sunday, September 5, 2010

Paesano Ristorante Italiano - photo gallery

Had a chance to check out Paesano at Waimalu Plaza for the second time recently and this time ... I had my camera.

The menu is (I’m told by the waiter) identical to Assagio’s.  Someone else told me that a while back, the owners of Assagio split up and one partner opened Paesano and the other opened Verbgano, so the food was good here.

For starters, we tried the Paesano Salad … almost large enough to be considered a meal


And Sweet Broccoli Sauté (oops ... one broccoli missing)

Entrees were Linguine with Garlic Clam Sauce

Chicken Alle Saltimbocco

And Rigatoni Arabiata

Paesano has lots of seats and semi-private areas that are great for small groups.



For the complete dinner menu, click on this link: 

The restaurant is located in Waimalu Plaza … and open for lunch and dinner.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm starving!

Sandi Yara said...

photos don't do it justice ... the ambiance is very nice for the neighborhood ... and the food is good (better than Bravo - in my opinion)