With the recent integration of Princeville Ranch Stables into Princeville Ranch Adventures, a unique adventure was created drawing on the popularity of ziplines and horseback riding. The new ‘Ride N' Glide’ gives guests the best of both worlds.
The first of its kind in
, ‘Ride N' Glide’ includes: Hawaii
- 30 minutes on horseback across secluded valleys. Riders soak up stunning mountain and ocean vistas, as guides share ranch and paniolo history.
- Guests then dismount and receive zipline instruction, preparing for the first of three fun, fast lines. Stepping off the valley’s edge, they first soar over tree tops to the other side on a 410-foot line.
- The second ziplline is a thrilling 560 feet
- The third zipline is called the "Big Kahuna," because at 700 feet long, it provides a big thrill
- The unique adventure wraps up with another relaxing horseback ride back across the beautiful Princeville Ranch, allowing incredible memories and vistas time to sink in.
Princeville Ranch Adventures offers exclusive ziplining, horseback riding, kayaking and hiking tours on 2,500 acres of a working cattle ranch. These tours access pristine areas otherwise inaccessible to the public, including tropical rainforest, jungle streams and waterfalls. Groups are kept small for everyone’s enjoyment. Guides are entertaining and well educated on
Kauai’s history, flora and fauna.
The zipline course features a suspension bridge and the most lines on
Kauai (9), including “King Kong,” which spans 1,200 feet across a valley. The ziplines crisscross interior valleys, providing panoramic mountain and ocean views. The Zip N’ Dip Expedition includes a picnic at a fern-lined swimming hole, fed by a mountain stream and deep enough for jumping.
Horseback rides combined with hiking to
are also available, as are Private Horseback Rides, allowing guests to personalize their riding adventure and enjoy a guide’s undivided attention. Kalihiwai Falls
The Jungle Valley Adventure offers a combination of hiking, kayaking, ziplining and swimming at a twin waterfall. Finally, the Kalihiwai Falls Hike explores all five tiers of these spectacular falls. Hikers also trek through tropical rainforest and enjoy a 360 degree view of the ocean and mountains from a special look-out point.
For additional information, visit Princeville Ranch Adventures … http://www.adventureskauai.com/